Posters - space for your big idea.
Big, bold and impactful, posters are ideal for capturing attention, getting creative and making an impact. Whether you’re organising a yoga class or standing for election, posters are big enough to embrace your message and compelling enough to engage your audience.
Quality Poster Paper
When you print posters online with Paragon Service Point, we print on a high quality robust 170g silk coated paper at no extra cost. This paper has a gloss finish together with a tactile smooth surface. We use a coated paper when printing posters as the image reproduction is better, text is easier to read and it is more resistant to dirt, moisture and wear.
Tips & Tricks when printing your poster online
1) All the space! Use it wisely. Present your message in a clear and concise way. Make use of columns, information hierarchy and flow to get your message across with your poster.
2) Turn up the contrast and grab attention. Be bold and experiment with colour and font options. Paragon Service Point posters are available to print with full bleed which will allow you to use a big color background.
3) Make sure key information is easy to read at a distance and draw people closer to the poster.
4) Have fun with your poster design, but don’t lose focus on the details.
5) Keep it simple. Pick one idea and execute it with the fewest elements possible without losing the integrity of your idea.