Postcards - Perfect for Promotions
An invaluable marketing tool whether you’re a concert promoter or an estate agent. Versatile enough to used as magazine inserts, invitations or for direct mail, postcards can be relied on to clearly deliver your message to your customers.
Paper quality for printed postcards
When you print postcards online with Paragon Service Point we print on a high quality luxuriously heavy weight 235g silk coated paper at no extra cost. This paper has a gloss finish together with a tactile smooth surface. We use a coated paper when printing postcards as the image reproduction is better, text is easier to read and it is more resistant to dirt, moisture and wear.
Tips & Tricks for your online printed postcard
1) Use a heavy weight paper - the heavier the paper the more important and valuable your postcard will feel when your customer picks it up. Don’t forget - Paragon Service Point provides 235g paper free of charge for postcard printing.
2) Be brief. Keep the copy on your postcard short and offer-focused.
3) Include a compelling offer and provide a strong call to action on your postcard.
4) Be bold - include colourful imagery, graphics and images as well as a strong headline to stand out from the crowd.
5) Oversized postcards such as Paragon Service Points A5 option, not only provide you with additional room for your message but also stand out in the mail.