Letterheads - professional, organised and detailed; just like your business.
When the occasion demands you go the extra mile, do it with a professionally printed letterhead. Whether you’re communicating with a cherished client or establishing contact with a business partner, a professionally printed letterhead frames your communication with authenticity.
Paper quality when printing letterheads online
When you print flyers online with Paragon Service Point we print on a high quality 90g matt paper at no extra cost.
5 Essential Tips & Tricks when printing your letterhead online
1. Keep it simple. Paragon Service Point’s letterhead print will look and feel great but your letterhead design should not be competing with the content of the letter that’s printed over it.
2. Prioritise information. Decide on the key information and position it obviously on the letterhead.
3. Be brave, be simple and be minimal. Design restraint is difficult but can provide a strong and appropriate look for a formal letterhead.
4. Use colour sparingly and make the most of the impact it delivers to your letterhead.
5. Limit your fonts. Make sure to use the same font for your letterhead as you do for other materials to help reinforce your brand image.