Promote your business with a flyer
For decades printed flyers have been recognised as the essential promotional tool for businesses and events. Flyers are flexible, great value and allow you to target your customers with the perfect message.
Paper quality when printing flyers online
When you print flyers online with Paragon Service Point we print on a high quality 170g silk coated paper at no extra cost. This paper has a luxurious sheen finish together with a tactile smooth surface. We use a coated paper when printing flyers as the image reproduction is better and it is more resistant to dirt, moisture and wear.
5 Essential Tips & Tricks when printing your flyer online
1. Make your flyer eye catching. First and foremost flyers needs to be seen. A clear focal point, relevant imagery and an appropriate font will ensure your flyer stands out.
2. Consider colour and how it will engage your customers feelings and emotions as well as giving your flyer impact.
3. Don’t get too busy! If you’ve crammed too much information onto your flyer it may confuse rather than communicate.
4. Size follows function. Make a large impression with an impressive A4 flyer, present your menu on an oblong flyer or spread your message with affordable A5 flyers. Paragon Service Point’s online printing offers a variety of flyer sizes for your to choose from.
5. Include a clear call to action. Make sure your customer knows what the next step is after reading your flyer.