High Quality Business Cards Printed Online
Business cards are your opportunity to make a great first impression and are the potential beginning of a great working relationship. Paragon Service Point prints high quality business cards with a variety of finishes and sizes.
Paper quality when printing business cards online
When you print flyers online with Paragon Service Point we print on a high quality stiff 400g coated paper at no extra cost. This paper has a luxurious sheen finish together with a tactile smooth surface. We use a coated paper when printing business cards as the image reproduction is better and it is more resistant to dirt, moisture and wear.
Your 5 essential tips & tricks when printing business cards online.
Engage potential clients and encourage them to find out more about you and your company by following the tips below to create the perfect business card;
1) Who, What, Where, Why? Make sure your business card answers all the questions.
2) Keep the font simple on your business card and as a rule of thumb don’t go below 8pt.
3) Print quality counts! A cheap poorly printed floppy business card is not the first impression you want. Consider options such as double sided print and high quality paper.
4) Check and double check all spelling (including the filename), before you upload your business card file.
5) Make sure that you do not have text or other important information closer than 5 mm from the edge of your business card. Also check that the images on your business card do not have low resolution, we recommend 300 dpi.