Printed Booklets - the credible showcase for your business
You have something to say to your customers and a printed booklet provides the perfect opportunity to say it clearly. Whatever your communication requirements, our printed booklets provides flexible sizes, shapes and page counts to guarantee your successful communication. Our booklets have a minimum of 8 pages and can be used as brochures, catalogues or prospectus, depending on your requirements. When printing online with Paragon Service Point your booklets will be ‘saddle stitched’. This refers to a book binding method in which folded sheets are gathered together and stapled.
Booklet Paper Quality
When you print booklets online with Paragon Service Point we print on a high quality 170g silk coated paper at no extra cost. This paper has a luxurious sheen together with a tactile smooth surface. We use a coated paper when printing booklets as the image reproduction is better and it is more resistant to dirt, moisture and wear.
Your 5 essential tips & tricks when printing booklets online.
1. Sell, don’t tell. Focus on the benefits your customers will enjoy when they buy your product or service.
2. Remember ‘5 Seconds’. That’s how long your customer will spend deciding whether to read your brochure. Motivate customers to look inside with a compelling cover.
3. Be useful. Know what your reader wants and provide information, benefits or thought-provoking statements that will interest them.
4. Start selling. Quickly. Don’t waste a potential customer's time telling them about things that don’t convey a benefit.
5. Make the brochure a keeper. A quality printed brochure with great images and copy will encourage customers to hold on to it and perhaps even pass it on to other potential customers.