Printed brochures – when you have a story to tell
With a blend of great copy, compelling imagery and quality print, brochures deliver compelling content to customers that engages in a meaningful and compelling manner. Whether you’re selling a house or organising an event, a printed brochure provides you with the space to showcase your product and services.
High quality brochure paper
When you print brochures online with Paragon Service Point we print on a high quality 170g silk coated paper at no extra cost. This paper has a luxurious sheen together with a tactile smooth surface. We use a coated paper when printing brochures as the image reproduction is better and it is more resistant to dirt, moisture and wear.
A5 Brochure – compact and with enough space for a detailed and informative message. We have a range of A5 brochure page counts available to print online from 8 page A5 brochures to 28 page A5 brochures.
A4 Brochure – when you need to make an impact A4 brochures are the perfect platform. We have a range of A4 brochure page counts available to print online from 8 page A4 brochures to 32 page A4 brochures.
Essential Tips when printing brochures online
- Sell, don’t tell. Your brochure should focus on the benefits your customers will enjoy when they buy your product or service.
- Remember ‘5 Seconds’. That’s how long your customer will spend deciding whether to read your brochure. Motivate customers to look inside the brochure with a compelling cover.
- Be useful. Know what the reader of your brochure wants and provide information, benefits or thought-provoking statements that will interest them.
- Start selling – quickly! Don’t waste a potential customer's time telling them about things that don’t convey a benefit.
- Make the brochure a keeper. A quality printed brochure with great images and copy will encourage customers to hold on to the brochure and perhaps even pass the brochure on to other potential customers.